For anyone that followed the original build journal of project 240sx, the change in semantics is obvious. The original journal detailing the overhaul turned into more of a development log. I spent the last few months in repeated sessions of research, building and testing of various ideas. And since the development part of the build is over, I have decided to divorce the journal into two separate areas. The original journal will remain intact but will be appended with “(Development)” in the title to differentiate it from the new journal “(Final Build)”. The new journal, Project 240sx Journal Final Build, will be similar to the first except each page will contain a lot more content and will not be broken up into individual days. Rather, the journal will detail sections of the build from start to finish with lots of images and commentary.