Today was spent on a lot of loose ends. With the front and rear subframes removed, I went ahead and cleaned the members and then applied a rust converter / proofer. Once dry I added a base black coat and then gloss coat and then installed the new solid subframe bushings. A general “hardening” up of the chassis and suspension components was the main goal of this process. I am fortunate enough to have virtually no rust on my car and I intend to keep it that way. I also began applying a fresh rubberized undercoat to the car and began the engine bay prep. The wheel wells are also being rubberized to prevent any chance of corrosion in the future.